Conjunctivitis : Eye Flu Reasons, Symptoms and Treatments
Eye Flu: Eye infection is spreading rapidly during the rainy season. Its cases are also increasing rapidly in Delhi-NCR. Conjunctivitis is a disease of the eyes, which is also known as conjunctivitis, pink eye or pink eye.
What is Eye Flu Symptoms
Infection of the eyes is called eye flu or conjunctivitis. In this, the eyes of the person having infection become red. Along with this, water keeps coming out of the eyes and swelling occurs. Due to which the eyes cannot see clearly.
How does this infection spread? ( Eye Infection)
If you come in contact with an infected person then you can get this virus. This virus increases the infection by coming in contact with the tears coming out of the eyes of the infected person. Apart from this, the infection can also spread by sneezing during the cough of an infected person.
Ways to Avoid Eye Flu
(Prevention and eye care tips)
- Clean your hands from time to time.
- Do not touch the eyes again and again.
- Keep cleanliness around you.
- Wash your eyes from time to time.
- If it is more important to go out, then go wearing dark glasses.
- Avoid making eye contact with the victim.
- Do not use the bed, towel or clothes of an infected person
- Keep distance from TV-mobile.
Do these remedies if there is more pain in the eyes
Wash your eyes with cold water after a while.
Apart from this, washing the eyes with rose water reduces the infection of the eyes and removes the dirt from the eyes.
In how many days will the eye flu be cured?
It may take 5 to 10 days to recover from eye flu.
what not to do
- If you have an eye infection, first consult a doctor.
- After this, take regular medicine as told.
- Do not share your things like towels and handkerchiefs with anyone.
- Use glasses in case of eye infection, don’t wear lenses even by mistake.
- Stay at home after infection, if you go out then it will increase the risk of infection.
Ways to reduce the symptoms of conjunctivitis
- Put medicine in case of burning and itching in the eyes.
- Do not wash your face with any kind of soap.
- Never rub your eyes with your hands
- Whenever you come from outside, first clean your hands, then clean your eyes.
- Clean your hands thoroughly even before putting eye drops.
Read More:- How to increase immunity home remedies