Erectile dysfunction (Impotence) symptoms and treatment in ayurvedic
Many times, different types of problems arise in women and men, which can not even be told to anyone and they can also be treated well and most of the people have the same problem related to such physical relationship. Erectile dysfunction (Impotence) is also the name of a problem which is a big problem for men. Erectile dysfunction (Impotence) symptoms and treatment in ayurvedic
Men do not openly tell about this to anyone, due to which this problem is not treated well because most people think that if he told about this problem, then he would make fun of him, but if you do not get this problem treated on time. Then this problem can escalate further.
What is Erectile dysfunction (Impotence)?
In men, impotence i.e. erectile dysfunction is a condition in which a person is unable to achieve success in having sex. In some cases, this problem can be normal, which sometimes leads to lack of confidence due to hormonal disturbances and stress. Problems related to intercourse creates distance between the couples. Many men are troubled by erectile dysfunction (Impotence) for many months but because of shame, do not get diagnosis or treatment from the doctor. The problem of erectile dysfunction (impotence) in such people becomes complicated. Therefore, in case of erectile dysfunction or other health problems, contact the doctor and talk openly about the problem.
Well you do not need to tell much about erectile dysfunction (impotence) that it has become a common problem and this problem can be seen in every other man, but no man will tell about this problem to anyone, it is different if Talking about erectile dysfunction (impotence), it is a problem that hinders a man to have a physical relationship or makes him unable to have intercourse because when this problem arises then the stimulation of the man’s penis is completely reduced. And he is not able to have intercourse because the power of the male’s penis ends, due to which he is unable to erect or at times he starts to be completely loose. When a person has this problem then it is called erectile dysfunction (impotence).
Erectile dysfunction (Impotence) symptoms and treatment in ayurvedic
What are the Causes of Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence)
There are many reasons behind Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) in a man, but mainly it is due to both mental and physical, if we talk about mental reasons, then this condition arises when a man has anxiety, soreness, There is a feeling of anger, fear, grief because when all these problems arise in the mind of a human being.
Then due to mental stress, the body does not express the desire to have sex, so the penis of that person is not able to harden and it also causes Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) which can also be overcome by psychological methods, now it comes to physical Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) about physical There are many reasons behind Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) such as excessive masturbation, unnatural sex, injury on the link, withholding of semen, high blood pressure, excessive smoking and alcohol consumption, lack of hormones in the body, obesity, diabetes and syphilis. or consuming more stimulants and watching more romantic movies or reading books
Some physical problems may be responsible for erectile dysfunction.
- For example, heart disease.
- High BP.
- Metabolic syndrome is a condition characterized by high blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist, and high cholesterol.
- multiple sclerosis.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Tobacco consumption.
- Side effects of some drugs.
- Peyronie’s disease is the development of scar tissue inside the penis.
- sleep disorders.
- Treatment for prostate cancer or an enlarged prostate.
- Drunkenness and other forms of substance abuse.
- have surgery.
- Injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord.
- Having low testosterone.
Some other reasons –
- To be tired
- To be anxious
- Being troubled by mental problems.
Risk Factor –
In men, the problem tends to get complicated as the problem progresses gradually and can pose lower risks that cause erectile dysfunction.
- Psychological conditions such as stress or anxiety.
- Consuming alcohol for a long time.
- excessive obesity.
- Having prostate surgery.
- chronic problem.
- Nerves hurt.
- Health conditions such as high BP, pain and prostate problems.
What are the Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence)
When someone has a problem of Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence), then he comes to know about it, but many times it is not known much about it at the beginning of this problem but it has many symptoms like when a man wants to have intercourse, then his The penis will not harden or the woman will not feel like touching it when she goes near her or there will be no desire to have intercourse, many times a feeling of fear and anxiety starts to arise, the heart will start beating very fast, there will be a headache and the problem of dizziness will also occur. Apart from this, problems like constipation and lack of sleep at night, the body will become completely weak and mental stress will increase.
The following symptoms and signs of impotence (erectile dysfunction) can be:
- Deficiency of desire to have sex
- Inability to bring excitement to the penis.
- Difficulty keeping arousal during sex.
Signs can be seen due to some health related problem.
- For example, delay in ejaculation.
- Ejaculation before or after time.
- Unable to get pleasure even after having sex.
- To be more ashamed of intercourse.
- Having physical weakness
- To be under stress
- Lack of interest in having sex.
If you are feeling the above-mentioned symptoms for a long time, then you should talk to the doctor. The doctor can diagnose and give accurate treatment.
What are the Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence)
What to eat
- You should consume curd, ghee, lassi, paneer, butter and honey.
- You should consume sprouted grain wheat flour bread and pulses in the food.
- You should consume almonds, dates, raisins, cottage cheese, coconut, oil and walnuts
- You should consume radish, onion, gourd, potato, turnip, okra, ginger and garlic in vegetables.
- Bananas, pomegranates, mangoes, apples and grapes should be consumed more in fruits.
- If the problem worsens, you should drink onion and ginger juice mixed with honey in equal quantities in the morning and evening.
What not to eat
- You should not consume more chili, spicy and fried food.
- you shouldn’t overeat
- Things made from jaggery and jaggery should not be consumed
- You should not consume too much tobacco, alcohol, bidi, cigarette and meat etc.
- You should not consume cold things like ice cream, cold drinks
- You should not consume too much vegetable ghee, sweets and moong masoor dal.
What to do
If a man has a problem of Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) then it is also very important to know about what things he should take care of.
After getting complete information about sexual intercourse, have intercourse and believe in yourself.
- While having sex, mental stress should be kept away and sex should be done happily.
- For sex you should go to a secluded and safe place
- The full contribution of the woman should be given while having intercourse.
- Do the activity that you enjoy the most
- You should strengthen your digestive system
What not to do?
- You should not pay much attention to the wrong things related to sex
- You should not panic while having sex for the first time and have intercourse again and again
- you should stop masturbating
- You should not watch more romantic movie and song and should not read romantic book and story
- You should not indulge in wrong sexual intercourse
- You should not let the complaint of gas arise in your body due to constipation
- You should not consume intoxicants like alcohol, charas, ganja, opium etc.
- You should not consume too much alcohol, bidi, gutkha, tobacco
- You should not take potency enhancing capsules and medicines
- You should have sex by making your wife absolutely hot
Ayurvedic Medicine for Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence)
But still, if the problem of Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) arises in a man, then he should immediately go to the doctor and openly tell the whole problem, he should consult the doctor or you can also remove your Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) by using some ayurvedic things. About which we have told you below, you should use all these according to the advice of the doctor.
- Give Himalaya Tentex Forte tablet 1 tablet in the morning and evening with milk continuously for 6 weeks.
- AVS Energic 31 capsule 1 capsule twice a day with milk.
- Give charak addyzoa tablet 2 tablets thrice a day. It is particularly useful in functional impotence.
- Give Treo Motive Capsule 1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day. It is beneficial in (Psychogenic Impotency).
Impotence in 95% of patients is due to ‘psychological causes’. Therefore, it is imperative for the doctor to win the trust of the patient by talking to him with an open heart. The patient’s concerns/problems should be listened to carefully. The behavior of the doctor towards the patient should be friendly so that the patient can speak all the things of his mind.